Saturday, October 6, 2012

Oregon Shopping Fun!

 
Last week when we had our floors redone, we had to be out of the house for several days.  So we headed to Oregon to see our son at school, and family and friends.  Of course there was lots of fun shopping too! 

Our first stop was Monticello Antiques in Portland.  We found this scale and really, really considered it, but ended up not buying it.  By the time we left Oregon, the truck was so full that we wouldn't have been able to fit in anyway.  But it would've been a fun project.




My friend Heather and I had a great day shopping in Eugene.  We did not buy this leather horse for $4400.  It was neat, but I wonder how big a house you'd need to have a full size replica horse in it??





Our shopping trips always include one of our favorite stores, Treasures from the Heart Gifts and the very sweet owner, Barb. 




 
At Barb's store, we each found a seltzer bottle.  I was surprised to find that the straw in the middle of it is glass.  I love the way it cleaned up. 
 
 
I also found this galvanized bucket.  A mum that's just about to explode with blooms fits perfectly in it.  I set it in a milk bottle delivery box that I found at a garage sale a couple of weeks ago.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Another favorite place to shop in Eugene is Colby Cottage "The Barn".  I found these pumpkins that are so cute!  I'm not a huge fan of orange, so it's great to find off white pumpkins. :)  I put them in a box I made and put them on the dining room table.  
 

 

 
Thanks for your visit!
 
Pam


I am linking to the following parties:

 



 

My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
"

No comments:

Post a Comment