Sunday, February 19, 2012

Living Room Transformation

Our new couch was delivered yesterday.  I am so excited to work on the living room.  It is attached to the kitchen, so it is used a lot!

(I have to find something to put on the big empty spot on the wall.)


I love that there is now lots of seating.  








 


I love these pillows.  I saw them in the Sundance catalog and they were way out of my price range.  I was in the Sundance outlet a few years ago and there they were! 




 I was able to find a place for my 'new' chair.





  The end table that we redid this summer fits nicely between the two club chairs. 





I like the little bird here that I bought on our recent trip to Chicago.



 I have to keep my apothecary jars in a spot where the cat can't constantly get near them. 



Thanks for coming by!

Pam


I am linking to the following parties:



The DIY Show Off UndertheTableandDreaming

No comments:

Post a Comment