Monday, December 12, 2011

Simple Country Christmas Touches

I've finally finished decorating for Christmas.  I waited on most things this year until my daughter came home from college, as she loves to decorate.  I like to add Christmas touches to the things I already have on display. 

I added some ornaments to the scale that I inherited from my Mom, and a bow to a topiary I made last summer. 






 I added ornaments to a set of antique apothecary jars on my mantel.




And in some more apothecary jars that are sitting on an old radio.



I learned how to make a bow from  Maple and Magnolia's Blog and added a wreath to the mirror on the mantel.

I hope decorating your home and celebrating the season are going well!
Thanks for your visit!








Home Stories A2Z
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment