Saturday, June 9, 2012

New Kitchen Cabinets





We don't have a huge kitchen and had a desk area that we weren't really using, so we decided to do a bit of a remodel.   We really wanted more storage and I'm lucky enough to have a husband who can make just about anything!

Here's what it looked like before.  It was very nice and and good place to put some collectibles, but was not being utilized as much as it could have been.




I have an office right near the kitchen, so really didn't need a desk area right here. 

So out the desk and upper cabinet went to Habitat for Humanity's Restore for someone else to use...





And into the garage my husband went to start creating a new one.






 His favorite part of it--easy access wine storage!





Adding new crown moulding.  I am so impressed how he matched everything so well to the existing cabinets.



There's actually some extra room on the shelves right now.    I'm so happy with it.



Thanks for your visit!

Pam


Have you entered my Giveaway from MyMemories.com?



Enter HERE

I am linking to the following parties:

 

My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia

No comments:

Post a Comment